No matter what time of year it is, making their home and garden area comfortable, stylish and inviting is a goal of almost every homeowner. But for most of us, it’s difficult to even get started on a home or garden decorating plan.
What is the best theme for your lifestyle, budget and likes? How do you choose the right color scheme? What are the latest decorating trends? What goes well together? What are the best home décor choices that will spotlight your own individual style, tastes and mix well with your lifestyle?
Part of the problem is, we are faced with an almost endless variety of choices. And if you don’t have any training or background in home decorating, all those choices can seem more than a little overwhelming. Here are 7 reasons why you should host your own home and garden party:
1. Hosting your own home and garden party is a great way to find answers to all your questions in a fun and relaxed atmosphere and all from the comfort of your own home. Just think – no more driving all over town, hunting for a parking space, fighting crowds or standing in long checkout lines!
2. Best of all, your home and garden party consultant has received training in home and garden decorating. She knows the latest trends, and is familiar with many different products that are available. (She can also steer you clear of making glaring and rather embarrassing mistakes!) But more than that, on the day of your party, she will bring a wide variety of products, giving you and your guests the opportunity to see, touch and try different products together, so you can see how the different pieces or colors look and fit together!
3. Having a home and garden party is like getting the services of an expensive interior decorator, all for free! You can even ask decorating questions about different rooms in your home or outside in your garden. With everything from flower arrangements to framed art to candles, your home and garden party consultant can show you how to use the existing pieces in your home with one or two new accessories – and end up with new décor that perfectly expresses your individuality, style and decorating scheme!
4. Want to get your family away from the “boob tube” and outside enjoying the great weather of summer? Your home and garden party consultant can show you how to create an outdoor living or family room on your patio, terrace or garden area. Add a splash of color and whimsical accessories and your family and friends will be love spending quality time together.
5. Need ideas for holiday get-togethers? Your home and garden consultant can show you some wonderful and long-lasting accessories that you’ll enjoy using year after year!
6. Winter blahs got you down? Holding a home and garden party in the winter is a great way to lighten your mood. Not only will it help you to start thinking of the warmer days of spring and the fun you’ll have out in your garden, but you can also find many home décor items that will put some pizzazz back into the dark, dreary corners of your home. You’ll be able to see – and smell – the latest candle scents, find cozy comforters or wraps and even cute accessories that will brighten your days. And don’t forget being able to do all your holiday shopping from the convenience of your own home!
7. Planning a party has never been so drop dead simple! Depending on the product line, your home and garden party consultant can give you some great ideas for planning your party – things like themes, games, decorating ideas, even recipes for the refreshments. Your guests will enjoy the personalized attention, opportunities to win fun prizes and have a good time and find exactly what they’re looking for to make their own homes and gardens reflect their own tastes and styles.
Here’s one last really good reason to host your own home and garden party – hostesses receive exclusive hostess gifts that aren’t available for any price in the catalog, and you can also earn other gifts or get great discounts for the products you want to buy – so you save money at the same time you create beauty in your own home and garden!
Laura Worachek has been in the direct sales business for close to ten years. Want to make more money with your home party business? Pick up your free home party software [http://www.homepartyprofitsoftware.com] by clicking here [http://www.homepartyprofitsoftware.com]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Laura_Worachek/103658